General Regulation of Data Protection (RGDP) – May 2018.
We inform you that the personal data of our Clients will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of the purpose, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting the rest of obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
Person in charge: We Blue Costa Brava S.L.
• Purpose of the treatment: we treat the information you provide us with in order to provide them with the requested service, send them communications regarding the purchased or similar products and make the invoicing thereof.
• Origin and category of data processed: the personal data that we will treat are your identifying data that you provide us through the registration form that you will find on our website.
o Time of conservation: the data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
o Legitimation: we treat your data only if we have your express and informed consent to do so, and always in accordance with the purposes described.
• Recipients: the data you provide will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Although, to carry out certain functions necessary for the provision of the service, your data may be processed by third parties who will act as treatment managers and who will be contractually bound to comply with their legal obligations of treatment manager, to maintain confidentiality and secret of information.
Rights: you are the owner of the following rights regarding your personal data:
• Right to request access to personal data.
• Right to request rectification or deletion.
• Right to request the limitation or opposition of your treatment.
• Right to data portability.
• Revocation of the consent given.
For the exercise of rights you must send us a written communication via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the right you wish to exercise.
Also, we inform you that you can request the protection of your rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.