We want this site to offer a good service and make it easy to use. In this sense, we use Google Analytics cookies. This allows us:
• Statistically analyze the information accessed by users of our site. The collected data may include the user’s browser activity when it visits us, the route followed by the users on our site, information from the visitor’s Internet service provider, the number of times that users access the site and the behavior of the users on our site (pages that you have visited, forms that have been completed and the like).
• Identify the users that visit us from the invitation of a partner website or from a sponsored link.
You can learn more about Google Analytics at www.google.com/analytics/. To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
If you wish to receive additional information about the activity of advertising companies on the Internet and how to delete your data from the registries of these companies, we recommend the visit of www.networkadvertising.org.
You can configure your browser so it informs you previously about the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to be automatically deleted once the browser, device or device is closed. You can find information on how to do it at:
– For Firefox at http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Gets.
– For Chrome at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647.
– For Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
– For Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
– For Safari for IOS http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN&locale=es_ES
– To Opera at http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en-US/cookies.html